Saturday, June 7, 2008

Direction is important!

Day after day, night after night….

I started to question myself what I am doing now?

It is seem like very confused, I looked like busy but indeed I am not. If someone is busy, their calendar must be full of task, but this isn’t me.

Studying engineering for almost two year, I seem like do not found any improvement from it. Maybe this because of my negative thinking!

I seem like become smaller and smaller... started to feel I am losing my direction…

I fell pain and less confident when

I can only talk a bit about engineering

Can only talk a bit about robotic

Can only talk a bit about politic

Can only talk a bit about self enrichment

Can only talk a bit about investment

Can only talk a bit about insurance

Can only talk a bit about future

Can only talk all in a bit!

Beginning today, I wan to change! I don’t wan suffer in this type of A BIT anymore!

I think the seven habit highly effective people written by Stephen Covey can assist me by all the way. I agreed to his idea that if you are going to Kuala Lumpur and looking for Midvalley, sure the map of Kuala Lumpur can help you to get to it. But if you taking wrong map, such like Melaka Map, no matter how many hours you drive, for sure you wont get to Midvalley. This symbolizes to us that direction is very very important! If your direction are wrong, no matter how hard you work for, and how positive thinking you are, and never give up, you still cant reach your goal!

I know why the reason I can only talk a bit.

This is because I less of practice talking and sharing with other, all the vocabulary that I use are very rojak and my friends can’t even understand!

From now, I don’t wan suffer in this type of A BIT anymore.

I want to be pro.

I will start reading everything by pronounce it out.

I will start to share knowledge with friends in dialog.

I will search stranger talk about recent and future news. Soft skill is important for our future career.

I felt confident if I wrote everything I know in essay form and put it in this blog!

I wan to change. I wan to success!

Really hope my friends, can get motivated from what I am writing. And hope we can share knowledge among each other.

No comments: