Saturday, October 13, 2007

My first blog

Greeting to all!!

Hehe, my dear friends please forgive my grammar mistakes…

Long upon a time, I didn't keep in touch with my friends...

I am very regret of this...

Sorry friends... (If you are angry with me, please eat Kit-Kat to release your anger! Ha ha ha…)

I admit that

When people is busy pursuing their goals, aims, mission…

They start to forget many and many…

But no matter how busy I am, I will always wish my friends to live in healthy and happy environment... Although i did these in a silent mode, I hope all my friends and my beloved family will get my blessing…

In this blog, I will share with you all about my life, what I have learnt, my dreams, my favourite movies, philosophy, motivation story, some cute picture and funny story to you all…

Please love K.I.T. (Keep In Touch)

Thank you.

3 comments:

hSERn hUi said...

Many nice picture...keep in touch ya:p

smiLeNlaugh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
smiLeNlaugh said...

ok keep in touch ;-)

p/s forgive u for ur grammar mistakes.. =P