Friday, October 12, 2007

Recent news from me

Hai my dear friends, long times no see and chat…

This 3rd sem, I was extremely busy, the final is around the corner already, therefore I wish all of us score in the final! Wisely plan all the 3 weeks of study weeks. Gambateh!

Last weekend 29-30 September, I went for a UM electrical engineering at Port Dickson. It was very syok!!! Ha ha ha, on that day evening we play ball at the sea side, then the most interesting activity is throwing people into sea, after that night BBQ, mid night we have a sharing section, play card… we even play dota until mid night 5am…on the way back to UM , Wei Cheng and San San even dance “kang guan”, so funny. This trip was indeed enjoyable.

In my opinion, although we are busy in this 3rd sem, but we still need some entertainment. Mean while, I would like to stress that “Wherever we are, be there”, “How you think about it , it will be what you thought, therefore pls think the trip is fun then it will be fun!” , I really enjoyed every game that held in this trip!! Hope all my ee friends have the same feeling as me….

Friends, I was success in an interview by Young Entrepreneur Synergy(YES) since 14 September 2007. It is about insurance (Great Eastern), investment plan, tax , estate, budget control, financial planning and many more. Every week, I will be sent to attend some professional training courses that are free beside that I will get a basic salary. This part time Financial Planning job is just for three months only. Probably it will end until this end of January 2007.

I think you all must be thinking that this must be a cheating company. But via my personal involve in this company, I found it is a really a great potential and reliable company. They teach me a lot and even pay me a basic salary. They different with other company which if you want to learn, you have to pay… Yeah, I am glad that my senior Tan Lilian and many of her partners are indeed helpful. I hope via this part time, I can gain a lot of experience of working and equip myself with extra knowledge of financial planning from them!

On 28th September, I attended a marketing meeting that organized by YES.

In this few hours of meeting, I able to know what is the economic growth and many more.

Most important, I would like to let you all know that the 21st century world is no longer spherical as in 19th century.

Our world is FLAT!” Why I say so?

Now, our world is full with technology. The aeroplanes, the internet access and many other technologies have made the world becoming “flat”, because of that people and technology can easily transfer to other country.

What are the consequences?

Many professional jobs in our country are full of outsourcing competitions and substitutions. Therefore, in the early of age, we should equip ourselves by more knowledge. Study smart, be more professional and be multi-tasking. Time management and team work is important for us to prevent us to be substitute by the outsourcing of the other country professional.

If you have free time please search internet to find out the meaning of the, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and sandwich generation via “wikipedia” or other access.

Many people will think that now is our gold time to focus on study, this type of extra knowledge should be learned while working not in university. For me, there is nothing to lose if we learn extra now, probably this can boost up our market value in future.

Let me tell you about my next activities… In this coming 2 Nov until 16 Nov, I will have my final. After finishing exam, I plan to go back home town. But in 24th Nov I need to be back to UM for preparation for EDMAT camp that will be organized on 10-16th Dec 2007. After the camp, I will focus on ROBOCON 07/08 for two more weeks until the 4th sems start.

By the ways, I wish all my friends good luck and happy always! Gambateh!