Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Happy Birthday Han Kit!!! (Happy Birthday to my dear little cousin Hang Hang too!!)

This is my 22nd birthday!!!

25th of February,6pm i went to UKM to meet my darling, she gave me a memorable night! we played bowling, eat pizza, shopping and shopping, buy and buy a lot, and eat again, sedapnya tomyam! Most happy that she made a "chaiyen" kek for me, delicious! Haha, i was indeed full and happy!! About 11.30pm i reached hillpark, received some birthday wishes from good friends , family and also darling phone call....

Tonight 7pm will go alamanda,putrajaya to meet ee and yen!! hehe, they wan celebrate birthday with me at sushi king!! Then they bought secret recipe cake, put a candle, and sang birthday song to me. I was very very happy!hohoho~~

beside that, i really and indeed thanks a lot to my brother in law, Mr Ong, for present me new fashion spectacles since 2005 till now~ i am paiseh that nearly every year take a new spectacles from you~ "Er Jie Fu" your spectacles is comfortable and nice, therefore i always cari you lo, hahaha! thank you, thank you, thank you!! infinity thank you!

thank you for all of friends and family! i wish you all happy always!! Smile alot!!

at last, i have a deep expression that i had passed 22 times birthday and never say a word of "thanks" to my dad and mum! thanks for them bringing me to this wonderful world! the world is amazing and full of wisdom and curiosity~~ "Mum and dad, thank you! love you both!"

My mummy already 55years old, named WONG FOOK THYE. Daddy called LEW HOCK EWE AGE 56~~~ Mummy is really wong(king), daddy is a pity general nia, even more funny is that all of their 5 children are poor little soldiers!! HAHAHA!! Nevertheless for us, they are cute and funny couple~~ WISH THEM HAVE A DIAMOND MARITAL CELEBRATION soon!

Today i found a good video from youtube, that making me very miss on my parents, especially my mum!!
Pls go youtube, and search the keyword "the mum song" or paste this link to your internet address ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nem0bkErGVY )

* Thank you darling for reminding me to thank for my parents! You are indeed kind and warm caring person.... Great to have you!!! shi shai ni !

No comments: