Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You may write your own will without hiring hawyer l!!

WHY WE NEED WILL~~ in order all of our asset can pass to ppl that u wish to after your death. if u dont have a will, the procedure to get your asset for your family member may take more than 3months~ and these is very toublesm!!

For example

Name Lew Han Kit
Ic no 870226-46-6549

this is my last will, dated on 24Feb 2009.

i give my house, car and everything that belong to me, to my dad name Lew xxx xxx ic no ***** when i was dead. if my dad doesn't live before me, i give my house, car and everything that belong to me, to my mom, wong xxx xxx ic no*****.

foong ic no******as the executor.

i would appoint ee ic no******as my trustee.

and yen ic no******as guardian of my children.

this will, also valid even i had married.

withness by two ppl and they signature after me~

END

** withness cannot be the benificial person, or else this will not valid!!!

No comments: